"It’s not all planned out for us and that’s where most people get too nervous to take the next step. But know this: when Jesus invites us on an adventure, He shapes who we become with what happens along the way." -Bob Goff
Sunday, May 19, 2013
NORD
After barely eating anything because NORD decided duck was a good option, I went up on stage with a bite of a sub and a piece of bread in my stomach. I get so nervous before I speak in front of any group of people no matter how large or small. It doesn't matter that I have done it for almost two years now, every time I step on stage or sit down in front of a group of people and talk I physically become ill. No I don’t throw up on everyone as I think after a few time they would stop calling me back if that were the case, but I do start to sweat really bad and get very weak in the legs. It never makes it any better when people say beforehand “you’re going to do great.” Anyways after waiting for what seemed like eternity they called me up to the stage, (I had my speak on the TelePrompter just like the one the president uses.) and a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will happily be the first to comment! :) I look forward to your stories. Just keep looking for the people and places that are worth talking about.
ReplyDelete